The proposals in numbers: The Jonathan Street, new homes

The proposals for the new homes at the Jonathan Street site (that contains the Carmelita Centre) include 29 much-needed new affordable homes, 71% of which will be council level rent with the remaining 29% as shared ownership.

These new homes will be a variety of sizes, from one bedroom apartments through to three bedroom apartments. You can view the room schedule below:

Share this consultation with your neighbours: